It’s no doubt you may find PayPal tiring to use sometimes, especially in instances whereby you need to make use of your money available in your PayPal balance. There are ways to bypass PayPal phone verification in 2022, we will do our very best to explain this very method we’ve tested and it’s working fine.
In this article about how to bypass PayPal phone number verification, we can connect the following queries to the following “how to get Lesotho phone number for PayPal verification, access PayPal without phone number, bypass PayPal phone verification, how to get Lesotho phone number for PayPal verification, bypass PayPal phone verification 2022”. We will go further to answer why PayPal requested phone verification and can you see PayPal without confirming the phone number.
WHY DOES PAYPAL REQUEST PHONE NUMBER VERIFICATION?
There happen to be some proven reasons why PayPal often request a phone number verification. You have to know these reasons so as to help you prevent any PayPal phone number verification in the future and if by chance you get one, then with these reasons you will know where you’ve actually gone wrong and fix it. Below are the reasons why PayPal requests phone number verification;
1. PayPal Account Login In A New Location
If you don’t know this, you should know now that the very device “Phone or PC” you used to register your PayPal account becomes the primary IP Location of your PayPal account. So PayPal records that very IP Location to your account, so any login from a different location or device will trigger the PayPal phone number verification.
2. Suspicious Transactions
This is another reason why PayPal brings the phone number verification for your account when your PayPal account is known to periodically carry out little transactions but if there happens to be an increase, especially a 3 times increase in your usual amount of transactions, PayPal will recommend your account to a Phone number verification.
3. PayPal Policy Terms and Conditions
Phone number verification is a newly introduced policy by PayPal that accounts would begin to receive Phone Number Verification. This is a result to prevent fraud and false access to another user’s account.
CAN YOU USE PAYPAL WITHOUT CONFIRMING YOUR PHONE NUMBER?
Actually, No! you can’t make use of PayPal until you confirm your phone number at the registration of your PayPal account. But you can use PayPal without confirming your phone number by bypassing it when Paypal phone verification is being requested. Check how to bypass PayPal phone verification 2022 on NairaTechs.com.
GET A VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION?
In this particular article on how to bypass PayPal phone number verification you won’t need a virtual phone number, it is a very simple step you already know about but you probably don’t know it works that way too.
WAYS TO BYPASS PAYPAL PHONE NUMBER VERIFICATION
1. Switch To A Different Browser
When trying to access your PayPal account from a browser that’s not the same as the one you used for your last successful login, then go return to your default browser.
2. Use A Private Browser
By switching your browser to incognito mode, you can avoid PayPal phone verification and gain access to your account without difficulty.
3. Clear Your Browser’s Cache and History
If PayPal requests phone verification, you should erase your browser history and cache, then log in again.
4. Download And Login Using PayPal App
Whatever causes the request for phone verification when trying to access your PayPal account, logging in through a PayPal app will undoubtedly help you get around the problem.
So you should download the PayPal App and if PayPal still requests for a phone number verification, then change the country code to your own country code and then enter the same number you used during registration. Then you should get an OTP to bypass the PayPal phone number verification.
#NOTE: You don’t have to worry about the country code, the PayPal App will allow you to choose yours.
HOW TO BYPASS LESOTHO PAYPAL PHONE NUMBER VERIFICATION (ALL PAYPAL COUNTRIES)
The NairaTechs trick to bypass PayPal phone number verification is super easy as mentioned earlier. Now follow the below steps to bypass phone number verification when trying to send money on PayPal.
1. log in to your PayPal account.
2. Since the PayPal phone number verification comes each time you intend to send money, forget the send money option on your PayPal account.
3. Tell the recipient you intend to send money to go on his/her PayPal dashboard and create an invoice.
4. In the invoice, let him/her request the same amount of money you intend to send.
5. Lastly, you the sender, login to back to your PayPal account and approve the invoice from the recipient you just got. That way PayPal won’t request a phone number verification.
HOW TO PREVENT PAYPAL PHONE VERIFICATION ISSUES
Having known the reasons why PayPal places Phone number verification on accounts, we’ve given you the guidelines to bypass this PayPal phone number verification. And now to know how to prevent or avoid PayPal phone number verification, then follow this guide;
1. Log out of your PayPal account from all devices and use a single device to log in to your PayPal account because PayPal considers it a verified device. If you use a different device then you may face a PayPal phone verification.
2. Avoid any transactions that seem suspicious.
3. if you’ve travelled to a different area and don’t have anything urgent to accomplish in your PayPal account, then wait until you’ve returned to your default destination or be prepared to face PayPal phone verification.
In Conclusion, this well-detailed article has explained what you should know about PayPal phone number verification, how to bypass PayPal phone verification, and how to prevent PayPal phone verification.
Ensure to follow this guide properly.