PennyTree is a lifestyle saving and payment application that helps you keep up with your savings habit and make payments. It is the only app that makes saving and spending enjoyable by incentivising you at every step of the journey.
We all know that saving money is important. PennyTree is a great way to ensure you’re achieving your saving goals. With this app, you can track your expenditure and establish saving goals for any amount of time. It’s simple, hassle-free, and perfect for all your financial needs.
PennyTree has the latest and greatest technological innovations. It offers a secure and instantaneous way to transact as well as other benefits such as convenience and affordability for consumers.
A penny saved is a penny earned. With PennyTree, you will never have to worry about things like overdraft fees, late fees, or forgotten bills.
And since their system works in USD and in local currency, it’s easy for you to manage your money from anywhere in the world!. Simple to use and work with.
Spend less time managing your finances and more time on what matters most! With PennyTree, you can set monthly allotments to each of your expenses so you don’t overspend. You can also set alerts to notify you based on your requirements.
PennyTree was launched in December 2021, it has experienced exponential growth and Market acceptance, offering products and services such as utility bill payment, a wallet system that enables free transfer in record time, Target savings which allow users to save frequently to meet a goal without charges, Personal vault for locking away funds for a set period and earning satisfactory interest and of course, Penn Rules is an online financial management tool that makes it easy to manage money from all your accounts in one place.
PennyTree is a digital lifestyle platform that emphasizes financial well-being. It integrates finance with the lives of its users by making it gamified. PennyTree’s Co-founder and President, Ayo Ogunlowo said, “We are currently at a level where savings and wealth building are characterised by setting debit reminders or locking away money in digital vaults. We are trying to make this more fun through an affinitive ecosystem; creating financially savvy customers who would automate their wealth while living their daily lives.”
Speaking on the initiative, PennyTree’s Brand Marketing Manager Elsie Godwin further added “By providing them with efficient tools for managing finances through gaming solutions across multiple channels whilst being mindful of privacy laws which put consumers in control of personal data”.
The program is set up with layers and tools that reinforce the values of hard work with proper rewards, enable you to become financially disciplined (especially when it comes to savings), get bonuses monthly and remuneration which ensure your earnings are between N68,000-N204,000 in 30 days. The network you build will look great on your synopsis!
• Penn Rules: with pen rules, you can create budgets, set up bill reminders, schedule transactions and track expenses in seconds. With Penn Rules, you will never have a case of Mondays again.
• Target Savings: a saving account that grows for you, Spend less than you earn or Save up to double your current income. You decide the amount from N500 to N100,000 Daily, weekly, monthly as soon as possible but no later than one year.
• PennyTree personal vault: A locked savings plan that can help you reduce your risk of withdrawing money. PennyTree offers an interest rate of up to 15% per annum, which is better than most banks offer on their savings accounts. You can lock funds for a minimum time period of 30 days when saving with us!
• Payments: Payments are made easy on PennyTree, where you can buy services like DStv, GOtv and data subscriptions. You can also purchase prepaid or postpaid electricity packages.
• Save Securely: PennyTree’s payment processor is PCIDSS Level 1 compliant and uses the highest levels of SSL security encryption. PennyTree has made sure your funds are safe with 256-bit SSL security encryption to protect against hackers and fraudsters.
• When you sign up for our service, there are no transfer charges or monthly fees. There is also no charge on recurring debit and maintenance fees.
Steps to join the PennyTree referral program
• Download the pennyTree app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
• Install the app and create an account by filling in all the necessary details with the referral code – AE1C91FD
• Verify your account by clicking on “Activate Your Account” with your email.
• Add your bank account & debit card details(N100 would be deducted from your bank account to verify your card linkage)
Note: You have use the referral code – AE1C91FD
How To Earn N500 Per Referral
• Login to your PennyTree account on the App with your email address and password
• Click on the referral tab (Refer & Earn)
• Copy your unique code and send it to your referrals
• Strictly inform them to follow the same processes you also followed
Things to Note
PennyTree is licensed and requires no personal information. Every penny and data is 100% secured, so you don’t need to worry about your funds or data safety.
The referral program only rewards the referee; the person being referred needs to follow similar steps listed above for a chance at earning.
Referrals will be paid every 30 days.
Nigerian individuals between the ages of 18 and 35 are eligible to apply for this program.
The program is open to everyone within this age bracket, regardless of their field; specialization.
Participants must have a BVN (national identification number), and own a smartphone.